Meet our Volunteer Solicitors
Without whom none of this would be possible.
If you are a solicitor and would be interested in joining our new law clinic, please contact the coordinator on 01245 205562 or email email@example.com
To our team of compassionate volunteer solicitors, thank you for giving your time to help address the availability of legal advice.
Hill and Abbott
Civil Law Matters
Hill and Abbott
10 Kings Bench Walk Chambers
Personal Injury Law
Clinical Negligence Law
Chelmsford Law Clinic is affiliated with LawWorks
LawWorks is a charity working in England and Wales to connect volunteer lawyers with people in need of legal advice, who are not eligible for legal aid and cannot afford to pay and with the not-for-profit organisations that support them.
Here are the statistics from April 2017 to March 2018.
- There were 229 active clinics across England and Wales in the LawWorks Clinics Network on 31 March 2018 (which has increased to 244 clinics as of December 2018);
- There were 59,902 individual enquiries at clinics in the period between April 2017 and March 2018, a 2% increase on the previous year;
- 39,937 clients were given legal advice at a clinic, a 14% increase from last year;
- A further 12,250 clients were given general information or signposted or referred to other services;
- 41% of clinics in the network are law school-based clinics and, collectively, they dealt with over 19,000 enquiries last year.
Chelmsford Law Clinic wish to thank all our legal volunteers for their continued support.